Custom! FREDDY KRUEGER at last FINISHED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 2 tiff sweaters myself. Quality on those are sick. Can't wait to put figures together

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What % are You Dawnfreak207 , coz your names been up on Q,s feedback page a couple of times last year when names was,ent hidden :lol

:wave

stalker-2.gif

upanyju5.jpg

Very nice work. Love your attention to small details like the hat. :clap

Thanks @Niltusk I tent to do the most real and simmilar to classic Freddy using real materials better the sculpted option.

JAKC- you have created a beautiful looking figure. Regardless of the sculpts origin, you had the best intentions so well done, don't let anything cloud your mind otherwise. I'm sure if you were able to purchase the real sculpt here, like many, you would jump at the chance. Congrats again on a great custom

JAKC- you have created a beautiful looking figure. Regardless of the sculpts origin, you had the best intentions so well done, don't let anything cloud your mind otherwise. I'm sure if you were able to purchase the real sculpt here, like many, you would jump at the chance. Congrats again on a great custom

Thanks dude...

Well I think on it and decide to republish the pictures for the PM I receive from the great users I find here... Thanks to all.

But its very important to say I never buy the famous item thinking its a recast, I buy like an original item and work hard on it for a good result for the great respect I feel to the artist. For me its one of the bests and I tent to do a work enough good for this incredible sculpt.

One more time, sorry for my bad english and thanks to all.

4esyjupu.jpg

vepeda5y.jpg

upanyju5.jpg

3umy7yza.jpg

anumeveq.jpg

8e4uru3a.jpg

Wow that looks amazing! :clap:

Thanks @ShapeShifter...

- Head: the "recast" from beto. I add some putty to make more deep the scares like the original classic Freddy and paint more bloody like the classic too.

- Hat: I paint and add a real fabric strep to make like the classic hat.

- Body: a basic slim body from ActionToys.

- Sweater: by the great Terminator_Fan_Game.

- Pants: wnknown and weathered by me.

- Glove: from the Sideshow figure, rescilpted and repainted by me.

- Left hand: from the Sideshow figure repainted by me.

- Shoes: from the Sideshow figure modified and repainted by me.

Is wnknown a typo? If not can u explain more when u got the pants? :huh

No, it's not ok for him to buy recasts. It's ok if he made the mistake of buying it without clearly knowing it's origins but please don't encourage this any further guys because Beto can just as easily be not so understanding anymore and start drawing a line on where and who he chooses to continue to do business with.

No, it's not ok for him to buy recasts. It's ok if he made the mistake of buying it without clearly knowing it's origins but please don't encourage this any further guys because Beto can just as easily be not so understanding anymore and start drawing a line on where and who he chooses to continue to do business with.

Amen to that!

Personally I can see both sides of the story I mean people buy recasts on eBay of general figures such as enterbay hot toys only difference is the company's have a license...... It's really no different to buying a head play head. It becomes a witch hunt blah blah said this blah blah bought that..... It's like being back at school.

If your gonna buy a recast I wouldn't post in the fourm just out of respect of the artist..... Especially when a well known boardie sends sculpts to be cast by Q but that's another story. From a past experience I had a falling out with Beto when I 1started because I had no clue what a recast was and I bought a few sculpts which I thought were Beto's...... It caused a bit of bitterness between us both. About a year after me and beto spoke and he was awesome he's helped me to get a correct ash head that's not casted. I support him because his quality is crazy and he's a decent guy.

So my advice to the recast people is if you want to buy them then that's your choice but for the sake of arguments and offending the artist don't post on the fourm.
2nd advice would be go to the artist direct before buying...... Like I said Beto offered me a painted ash head I was happy to pay.

But apart from that sick paint job! TFG AWESOME SWEATER! :)

Finished my stand - display for my Freddy Krueger... Here some pics... 100% Hand made and with flickering light fire effect included inside... :) Hope you like...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Back