Custom Endor/Kyshyyyk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I have for you a Forest diorama that I built. I only used natural objects and this whole project cost $0.00. I had a lot of fun building this and really giving it the little details to make it look like a set on a movie. I would love to hear your opinions (good or bad). Thanks for looking.

PS..I am posting pics of Halo and Predator to show the versatilty, Star Wars clones with the diorama later tonight.

looks very good. and like you said versatile, could even put horror figs or zombies in there. unlimited uses. nice work...:clap

hope you sprayed for ticks........:panic::panic::panic:

Looks really good, :clap I was thinking of trying the same thing, so nice to see how it could look before I do it. Gree would look sweet in there. :yess:

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I'm really happy you all like what I have created. My next project will be with bamboo, possibly a samurai/Asian theme. I will have some star wars figures on the forest base later tonight.

Very good base...just doing an endor base for my Hasbro speederbike thread. Now you make me think I need trees...Damn you.

Well done...looks great especially with the Predator and the Halo. :clap

The trees were something I decided to try later and I am glad I did, it give the environment so much more depth. Thanks for all the kind words guys!! :wave

Back