Custom Dr. House and 2 Wolverines 1/6 Figures by Salvador Larroca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible work. I especially like the detail on the faces of Wolverine. That House looks like he is ready to spit hot fire at an unsuspecting patient.
As Hancock would say, good job.

Here's some more figures made by Salvador Larroca, the Marvel Comics artist. He sculpted and painted the heads. The House and Jackman Wolverine are mounted on Hot Toys bodies. The Marvel style Wolverine is on a Hot Toys muscle body.

Jackman Wolverine
SalvaWolviea.jpg

That is awesome. I have been wanting to do a movie version Wolverine/Logan in civilian clothes for ages, and this is a great example. :clap

Well done and thanks for the pics.

Here's some more figures made by Salvador Larroca, the Marvel Comics artist. He sculpted and painted the heads. The House and Jackman Wolverine are mounted on Hot Toys bodies. The Marvel style Wolverine is on a Hot Toys muscle body.

House
SalvaHouse1a.jpg

Jackman Wolverine
SalvaWolviea.jpg

Marvel Style Wolverine
SalvaMarvelWolvie.jpg

The House figure looks spot on,, the wolverine Jackman body and clothing looks good but not real keen on the head sculpt:cool:

These threads are kinda making me jealous--are we gonna see these figures for sale or are we just pointlessly gawking at them? :monkey5

Salva is thinking about making a limited number of figures for sale--probably the House and the Conan. He's also going to do a revised improved sculpt of the Marvel Wolverine.

Hey Pacobird. Great to see you on the boards.

Thanks for sharing Salvador's work.

(I especially liked seeing what looks like a comic script on the computer behind House:))

House and Marvel Wolverine look great. I'm really beginning to admire more expressive sculpts like wolvie.

Keep posting these great pics.

Kim...
& here I thought you left the hobby.

Good to see you posting stuff... & INSANE stuff at that!
(that House... WOW!)
:)

*ss*

Salva is thinking about making a limited number of figures for sale--probably the House and the Conan. He's also going to do a revised improved sculpt of the Marvel Wolverine.

Put me down for a Conan by Crom!!!

He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of steel?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Crom, strong on his mountain! :rock

Put me down for a Conan by Crom!!!

He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of steel?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Crom, strong on his mountain! :rock

Nice choice Zed:r2d2line

That House is awesome!! Great likeness, he looks like he even has the cane with flames.

Pacobird, it is great to see you back on the 1:6 boards. Your own work is always arresting. I first heard about you shortly after you stopped taking commissions for Lonnie Hale, a very long time ago.

I'm interested in your friend's House figure, if you're trying to gauge interest for him. I'll keep watching this thread for news.

Now that's what I call saying House is in the House. I'd certainly like one of those in mine.

Hi PacoBird, Your own custom hs paints are awesome! I love SL's House. Very nice work all around! Keep on sharing.
I'd be interested in a House if available.

Last edited:
Back