Custom Devilman- Silene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcleemake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I noticed there are some interest at my Devilman figure so I am posting my custom Silene from the Devilman series. I made it 3 years ago, so the quality wasn't so good (and thus, I wasn't planning to share before...) It was customized from a Triad body and she is one of my favorite character among the Devilman series. I will be making a new version of Devilman and Silene in a near future. In any case, Hope you will like it. ;)

Last edited:
Wow. That turned out awesome, man. I'm even more impressed that your Otaku stayed in one piece. Every single one of mine is broken. Thanks, Triad!

Another awesome job here my friend!

A tip, maybe it would be easier if you create one big thread with all your porjects.

Thanks a lot Sed especially when it is coming from you. :) But to be honest, I am not satisfied with the paint job, and that's why I have decided to make a new one later.

Wow. That turned out awesome, man. I'm even more impressed that your Otaku stayed in one piece. Every single one of mine is broken. Thanks, Triad!

Yes, I know what you mean. I was so excited when Triad first released it cos back then, there are not much choice and the best one was CG girl. I bought 6 Triad bodies and 4 were broken within a few months without even playing around with it......:mad:

Amazing Sculpting and great detail. Painting is airbrush, for sure.... what is the base body for Selene?

It's one of the Triad Otaku bodies. They're great for sexy superhero stuff like this. Just break uber easy.

Back