Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... did everyone get a pm for the Deckard or only a few right now?

Please respond to my P.M.'s when you get time. I still haven't received any parts or tracking info.

Another PM sent. No tracking number. No Clothes.

I am starting to get really, really frustrated with the "shipping this weekend, I promise" promises.

I'm not by any means angry or anything Ryan since your always around, just wondering what the hold up is?

I know the holsters aren't finsihed but clothing sets are and ready to ship correct? Seems like it shouldn't be too difficult to just box it up.

That is correct. The outfits are ready to ship. I did hold off casting all of the guns till the holsters were ready but I have been casting and painting them over the past few weeks. That way I could ship out as much of a complete order as possible. I wsh there were more than 24 hours in the day, I know people are frustrated waiting on stuff. I really don't miss deadline on purpose, I think sometimes in my mind stuff seems like it would be no problem or forget how much of my time my real job can take away from me. Anyway I am going to start shipping these out this coming weekend, and should be able to finished the two remaining guns as well. Sorry this has drug out like this, but at least items are finally getting in peoples hands.

Thanks,
Ryan

That is correct. The outfits are ready to ship. I did hold off casting all of the guns till the holsters were ready but I have been casting and painting them over the past few weeks. That way I could ship out as much of a complete order as possible. I wsh there were more than 24 hours in the day, I know people are frustrated waiting on stuff. I really don't miss deadline on purpose, I think sometimes in my mind stuff seems like it would be no problem or forget how much of my time my real job can take away from me. Anyway I am going to start shipping these out this coming weekend, and should be able to finished the two remaining guns as well. Sorry this has drug out like this, but at least items are finally getting in peoples hands.

Thanks,
Ryan

I'm really really looking forward to getting your set!
Thanks for the update!

Ryan,

I have asked you at least six times to please ship the clothes I ordered. You say they are ready, and you have promised at least twice that a tracking number was coming. I told you that I don't even care about the gun and holster. I think I paid for two ties, a shirt, a pair of pants and a suit jacket. I don't need and didn't pay for the complete set.

I am not angry, and I completely understand the time involved with the real world and how that affects customs. But you just admitted you have my stuff sitting there ready to ship. Please do so.

Ryan

I assume you have not sent my set yet as I have not yet had the tracking number you said was coming, will it be going out this weekend? If so, can you refer to my PM about how the package should be marked for import purposes. Thanks.

Last edited:
Jeff,

I have that noted for you. Since it had been I while I had planned on contacting each person befor ethey go out to make sure I have the most current notes for everybody.

Thanks,
Ryan

Great updates here Ryan. Can't wait to see how this shapes up for everybody and see the collective Freaks army of Deckards! :rock

Back