Custom Daryll Dixon Parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preeny101

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just bought some parts for a Daryll Dixon custom (since ThreeZero is taking their time). I was just looking for some expert opinions. Are these parts good for a custom? Thanks.

image.jpeg

I found the crossbow to be a bit oversized. It's not screen accurate but that doesn't bother me as much as the size. Other than that, it's a good crossbow for what it is. The knife is pretty bad too, but I didn't intend to use it.

I'm not sure how that head will look on the muscle body size wise, hopefully someone can share pics to show how it looks.
I used the MG-Toys head from Kit Chen (put on my own hair) which is good, but needs to be drilled out so it can sit lower on the neck. It's also a little on the small side for the muscle body. I switched to a Stark body for mine and it looks pretty good.

I have the same clothing set and like it, especially weathered up a little bit. Here is a pic of those clothes without the poncho on a Stark body (smaller arms than the body you've listed):

Daryl-Dixon-Real-Hair-0219 sml.jpg

Yeah, that custom looks about perfect. I went muscle body just for the arms but I may end up switching it out. I will also probably replace the knife, especially since it doesn't come with a sheath. Thanks for the tips!

Back