Custom Dagoba Training Luke Skywalker ESB Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijim3002

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is one I've started. Not sure where else to post this.
It's on a BL GOD body that I hacked the neck off of. Might need some more hacking but you get the idea.

uputu5aq.jpg
uhyryjad.jpg
amugery3.jpg
ajuhe5ut.jpg
hyrazeja.jpg
u4aru8yt.jpg
yzajyvyq.jpg
5epe3ysu.jpg

That's very cool. I think there are gonna be many a bashings with these Luke headsculpts.

Agreed. I just got my ex from SS and my second set will be on the way soon from urban samurai for my Jedi and Hoth Luke's.

That looks great! Although I wonder if hacking off Luke's neck might be easier than altering the body?

That looks great! Although I wonder if hacking off Luke's neck might be easier than altering the body?

I thought about that but I was more comfortable hacking at something I've had in my collection awhile rather than something brand new. Plus it wouldn't be comparable with the original body if I didn't like it and had to switch back. If I get an extra head I might try it.

Also if I hacked the neck and tried to fit it onto the GOD neck the PERS system might be in the way.

Good point... I'm not familiar enough with the PERS mechanism to know where it begins and ends. The body is a great choice... it really looks about perfect :duff

They are all different but this one seems to be closer to the bottom of the jaw line sadly.

I would try to cut off the neck and mount it onto a Hot Toys TTM-19 body.

I think the GOD body is good, because of the lowered amount of visible joints. I definitely think it'd look better with the sculpt neck removed instead of the body, so it would sit just slightly lower. But if PERS would prevent that, nothing you can do about that.

That small nitpick aside, this looks awesome.

I would try to cut off the neck and mount it onto a Hot Toys TTM-19 body.

The arms on the TTM-19 are too big for Luke. I trued that with my sideshow bespin luke and he was just way too bulging. I trimmed the neck down on the ss head and it fit well but wasn't quite right. He was muscular but not buff. But to each his own. If you try it please post some pics up here.

Or maybe try frankensteining the TTM-19 arms on the Bespin Luke body?

Here are a few more pics to show the height mod. The BL body is about the same height and size as the 07 body but I managed to take off the feet and make him shorter.
pe3e9ysa.jpg
u5u3u5e3.jpg
rynavyqa.jpg

He is now 11 and 3/8 where the DX is 11 and 3/4. He shouldn't be any taller than 11 and 1/2 inches.
nyzuqadu.jpg
yberupu5.jpg

Here are a few for you guys.
ysa5enus.jpg
rypu3ana.jpg
a7e7yrup.jpg
5eta8ane.jpg
ege8yne8.jpg
uty3emu8.jpg
qygutyje.jpg
epa4u5yj.jpg

I changes the shirt to the SS one. Covers the seam between the neck and body better.

Back