• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

custom comic batman price lowered!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lt0778

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok freaks I need to let a few pieces go up first is my custom Rorschach. Head and jacket done by the one and only elvis1976. The rest was done by me. Joker pants,storm trooper shoe @ joker hands. And custom stand and decal by evil face. All quality parts here this is from my private collection so everything is top notch. SOLD!!!!!!

user/lt0778/media/image_zps307a83ab.jpg.html]
image_zps307a83ab.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976 Rorschach @ custom comic batman

Next up is my comic style batman he's on a tt-19 muscle body. The suit is by tony meis. The belt is from moes production and the rest of the parts are from hottoys batman, and the head is by hano man modified to a neck less head. All paint work done by me. Also custom decal from evil face. Asking $300.00 shipping included in the us. Overseas contact me for shipping coast.

Last edited:

Rorschach now sold bump batman to the top!!!!!!!

Those figures are both awesome man. Really impressed by them. Mind if I ask how much Rorschach sold for? Gonna kick myself if I missed him by a few hours haha. Good luck

Those figures are both awesome man. Really impressed by them. Mind if I ask how much Rorschach sold for? Gonna kick myself if I missed him by a few hours haha. Good luck

$500.00 and thanks for comments!!!

Re: Elvis1976 Rorschach @ custom comic batman price lowered!!!!

Price lowered for a fast sale on batman!!!!!!!

Back