Custom Clothes for 1/6th Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josette

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone here know where/who is out there that can make custom clothes for figures?

I was originally planning on just buying clothes for my Supernatural customs, but I would really love to have specific outfits made for them because I'm a stickler for details on these. I even already have outfits mostly picked out. But I have no clue on who to go to for the job, or if there even is someone out there that can make them for me.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Are you looking for someone to make a one off specific item or looking to kitbash from current stuff?

There is someone here who lets his mom take orders for 1/6th scale clothes, I will have to look up who it was exactly....

Edit: It was DarkAngelDTB's Mom, you can PM him with details.

Yep, thats me.

She is currently working on doing a few doctor Who long coats for people that have the Character options Doctor Who figure. She is more than happy to see what other people want. So yep, just drop me a PM with your needs.

All the best.

Dean :D

You could try these guys:
https://www.d-artstudios.com/
I've purchased from them, and their stuff is top notch. Don't know if they can make what you need, but it's worth a shot.
Good Luck!

hey mrhatrulez, so what are these like?? i found d-studios throught ebay of all places after seeing their star wars robes. ive ordered a custom made robe for a sith figure im planning on so im hoping its as good as i hope. looking at their other stuff tho i like what they do.

You might also pm Blindvoyeur he does amazing work! he has a custom thread here on this forum where you can check out his clothes. He is already doing the clothes for the milla resident evil customs and the david lost boys customs but I know that if you ask him he will let you know if he has the time to do it for you. His prices are very reasonable and again he is amazing! Good luck :D Saya

Back