Custom Cinemaquette T-850

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerminatorMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Did anyone see the T-850 on ebay?

Just thought you would be interested to see that someone actually took a cinemaquette T-850 and customized it. I can not believe that this guy took such a valuble collectible and literally cut it apart.

What are your thoughts on the customization of this piece?

I think this guy customized a predator also. But, the T-850 is fan- freaking tastic.:clap

It's by rrjstatueman he is a member of this forum and a cool guy. You can see his customs on youtube.

I know this guy also.
Infecdead´s right, his real name is Rafael and we´re writing from time to time over mail.
Awesome guy, very friendly and he also customed a Cinemaquette Jack Sparrow I think...

He's customizing Cinemaquette collectibles a lot..
He converted Aragorn statue to Zorro, slightly customized Endoskeleton (cleaned and polished it), added saliva to Alien, customized Jack Sparrow, customized Predator (closed mandibles, and added magnet in head so Predator can be displayed masked as well) etc.

He also adds glass eyes to all statues he owns.
This is his YouTube profile, so you can check everything out..

https://www.youtube.com/user/rrjrstatueman

If he waited til we got out of this recession he would get double the $ for it. Bad time to sell right now.
And yes he does amazing work! I shed a tear when I saw him with a disassembled T-800. He has like 3 of them and I still don't even have one. lol

Damn that's a lot of money..
I'd like to see the rest of the collection of a buyer who can afford this customized piece at that price.

For that price, he could have gotten himself commissioned lifesize BD T-850!

Back