Custom bruce wayne(Chirstian Bale) head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinwolves

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dear all. please give some comment on this sculpt. and also what can i improve on it thanks

chirstianbale.jpg

chirstianbale1.jpg

DSC05228.jpg

DSC05219.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

DSC05225.jpg

DSC05226.jpg

With all the primer (I think it is primer) all over it's difficult to see, but I think it looks good, you can see the resemblance at first glance. The ears are the ones that needs some work, and I actually don't know how to explain it in a forum, but it kind of needs depth.

I would concentrate on eyes and ears now. If you fix that you might be already there. :rock

Oh and give us not only more pics but also different views. On directly from the front, 1 from left, 1 from right, not from a top view but directly. THis would help if you really want constructive critics. Check Spensers sculpting threads for example. He always makes brilliant pics (just search for Alfred or Gordon in the customs section ;) )

The mouth maybe needs a slight revision? Ears need work too obviously. It's an excellent WIP

i reckon he looks spot on....but thats me...will u be recasting this badass?

Everything looks great IMO. Except for the thing below his left eyebrow, needs some smoothing/blending to do, but yes, the rest of the head looks good! It's Bale no doubt.

thanks bro... i am currently making batman begins head sculpt for my takara batman.. will post pics soon.. haaha..

Back