Custom Brown/Yellow Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy must have been trying to carry the whole thing around and got it sideways, lol. The foot peg seems sufficient as long as you don't try to pick the beast up and carry it around the house, lol!

Jeezus. ...... I am at a loss for words right now. I'm going to try to hold my composure as I have no idea what something like this will cost but please PM me details on pricing, timeline to complete roughly, and praying your in the states. This is the most ridiculous looking wolverine I have ever laid eyes on. My LSF just became ugly compared to this one you've completed. Not sure whether to love or hate you right now computerfly

I was using this for inspiration:

JimLeeWolvie.jpg~original

@ ambasah - I'm adding that quote to my signature! Thanks man. Glad you like it.

I am honoured : )

I am now kicking myself for not grabbing this for $1300 when I had the chance. Hopefully I can find another deal, and if the stars are aligned, get you to create your magic !

That looks fantastic! :clap

It is amazing how much the brown and yellow color makes the statue so much better.

P.S. - I also can't believe jhauser had the $$ and the guts to do this commission.

Again, great, great job!

Probably one of the best jobs I've seen on a statue.

Did you have to add much to the sculpt? That can't be just painted on right?

Martin and team left a good framework under the cloth so that it can be seen through the cloth. I had to add the upper shoulders and costume. There are also no real underarms, particularly on his right, where he's also missing some of the back of the tricep/shoulder area. The right knee had to be built up on the back side. The shorts have to be sculpted as well as filling all the seams. But the hardest part is getting the body smooth, as the factory leaves it very unfinished. There are literally thousands of tiny pinholes, scratches, sanding marks, holes, etc... that have to be filled, and sanded multiple times.

Back