Custom Batman 12 inch kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should post this so mods please move if I'm wrong. I recently sent off a 3D sculpt I made a while back for 3D printing. The base print is shown below. I am going to buy some kits but was curious if anyone was interested in buying one. These are 12 inches from bottom of the base to the tips of the ears. The kits will be grey resin and unassembled but shouldn't be difficult to put together. I'm leaning towards buying 10 kits but wanted to see if there was any interest from collectors on here. They will probably sell for ~$150-160 shipped worldwide. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

CnV9iUXUEAEVHgg

This looks awesome and the price is good. Is there any chance to up-scale it to a true 1:6 scale (probably around 14" from bottom of base to tip of ears)? I'd like to keep my display somewhat consistent proportionally.

Glad you like him! Unfortunately, I've already paid for the 12 inch version which, as you can see, has already been printed and being prepped for mold.

Back