Custom Ash - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazzod

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I've officially decided that I want my first custom 1/6 figure is going to be of Ash from Evil Dead 2. Does anyone know where I can get some of the parts needed? Like the chainsaw, boomstick and shirt (actually any pieces really). I found a Bruce Campbell headsculpt that I think will work very well for it after the proper paint job. I'll post a picture below. Also, I've seen the work done by Betomatali but I believe all of his Evil Dead custom pieces have been sold out for some time now...unless anyone here knows of pieces still available.

Yeah man, check out this thread

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115965

If your impatient you could always try picking up an old Sideshow Ash off ebay and piece meal it together.

So I've officially decided that I want my first custom 1/6 figure is going to be of Ash from Evil Dead 2. Does anyone know where I can get some of the parts needed? Like the chainsaw, boomstick and shirt (actually any pieces really). I found a Bruce Campbell headsculpt that I think will work very well for it after the proper paint job. I'll post a picture below. Also, I've seen the work done by Betomatali but I believe all of his Evil Dead custom pieces have been sold out for some time now...unless anyone here knows of pieces still available.

Heres a question for you. I want to get the muscular body with the less noticeable arm joints. The problem is, they all have the neck sculpted to the body. The Ash head sculpt that I purchased has the neck sculpted on it as well. So what would be a good body to use? Or if I did get the muscle body, is there a good way of taking off the neck thats already sculpted on it?

Back