custom art rambo08 head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whytey2505

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hi everyone just wanting to share something i have been working on for nearly 4 months now altogether my john rambo 2008 w.i.p
the idea is for me to add a material bandana and real hair as i feel that long sculpted hair no matter how hard i try doesnt look right thats the idea anyway hope you like it.
i am fairly new at this adding thread business so apologies if it pops up in the wrong place and would like to apologise to anyones whos interest list i was on and dissapeared been a hard last few months with family funerals and other stuff but head clear now and hopefully moving forward full throttle thanks

still needs a bit of work untill im happy and last pic was me on a iphone app adding a little detail to get a rough idead
sorry if quality not so good pics straight off iphone

Great start man, the right profile shot already looks like Stallone. :clap

After finishing this, would you consider doing a Rambo 3 sculpt too ?

Great start man, the right profile shot already looks like Stallone. :clap

After finishing this, would you consider doing a Rambo 3 sculpt too ?

Hi thanks for the kind words and as for a rambo 3 why not I am up to try anything :)

Really nice man.
I've been thinking of doing a Rambo figure but i just can't find the time to sculpt. Also, my sculpting in no where near as good as yours.

Really nice man.
I've been thinking of doing a Rambo figure but i just can't find the time to sculpt. Also, my sculpting in no where near as good as yours.

Me too am still learning but time is a hard thing to grasp I'm in same boat wife 2 kids dog mortgage 2 jobs that's why it's taking me so long to get anywhere can't afford to collect anymore so know have to try and make em instead and hopefully I can make a little cash by selling what I make to finish my projects off lol

This is a really great likeness, best i’ve seen so far of rambo in later years. I’d take one:)

Back