Custom Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broccoli Shrapnel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
These pictures were just put up in the Small Studios thread, but here they are again.

Head Sculpt: Darren Carnall
Head Paint: Small Studios
Custom Work: Pretty minimal. I couldn't find a gauntlet from the Clone Wars Anakin after months of looking, but I did get a hold of the Clone Wars Anakin right hand without gauntlet. So, I took the gauntlet/glove from an extra ROTS Anakin and (1) sawed off the hand and (2) hollowed out the gauntlet. Then I put the gauntlet over the arm of a regular HT True Type body and fastened the original ROTS Anakin left hand and the Clone Wars Anakin right hand. I also cut the sleeve of the undershirt off above the gauntlet. Now I have what the original SS ROTS Anakin should have been. Though I still enjoy my original ROTS Anakin, I do appreciate having one of my favorite characters without the lipstick or the arm popping out all the time.

Thanks for looking.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really nice custom! I have one of those sculpts but never got around to painting it. The arm popping out is definitely irritating so that's a nice fix you did there.

i have that sculpt too but despite about 15 attempts at painting it - that just buts it to shame......

I meant to post this earlier, but that is AWESOME! :clap

Makes me wanna get the SS Anakin off eBay and spruce him up a bit...

looks great! i've been wanting to do the arm/gauntlet swap with the CW Anakin for awhile but haven't gotten around to it yet, b/c as Cocoboloboy said, the arm popping out of the original Anakin with every slight movement just get's irritating and makes posing minimal

Back