Custom Alice on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennypenny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need some advice on this custom Alice currently for sale on ebay UK. I'm very tempted to bid, but it is currently at £75 ($120 USD) with 2 days to go? Is it really worth this much?

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 283
I think the clothing is like the Brother Production version, so it's a good set. The current price is fair enough. The headsculpt might not be the best, but to me is a nice figure overall. I liked the movie so I bought one myself, but I do recommend switching the body to a better one.

I think the clothing is like the Brother Production version, so it's a good set. The current price is fair enough. The headsculpt might not be the best, but to me is a nice figure overall. I liked the movie so I bought one myself, but I do recommend switching the body to a better one.
Thank you. £101 ($160USD) is far too much for me. I'll pass on this.

I wonder if your other 14,000 post are as unproductive as these. It isn't a bad looking figure. Just because you don't like the movies doesn't make it bad.

sometimes krec9 thinks its his world and he allows us to live in it....i wonder how many movies he likes that i would 'HATE', but out of respect never blurt it out ..just saying.....way to kill the guys vibe...

Back