Custom 3D printed Light Saber Hilt for Triton's Light Up Saber...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro Design

Super Freak
Reaction score
The saber will come in 2 pieces and is designed to interface with Triton's light up saber that is up for grabs in the For Sale section.

to install, you first need to remove the tape holding the clear saber to the LED and metal sleeve. that's all the connection is for the saber so this isn't a permanent attachment method if you ever decide you want to go back to stock. easy to retape back together if you desire. here's what it looks like with the tape removed. the clear sword, the led inserted in the metal sleeve and the battery.

next you simply place the components inside 1/2 of the saber, a little dab of superglue to secure the components, then glue the other 1/2 of the saber on...
there's a little ridge built in the hilt that the clear saber should bump into that sets the depth... that way when all assembled you can still grab the end of the battery to turn off/replace.

i highly recommend loctite gel superglue!! so freakin easy to work with and what i use for the most of my custom work. 2 pack is like $2.40 at walmart and lasts forever, SUPER easy to work with and very strong! you can get so creative with it using the tip of a needle or toothpicks as its a gel so it doesn't run all over the place! also with any custom and with 3d prints, you might have to do a little tweaking as tiny variations from print to print and the actual saber from Triton may require a little adjusting, sanding, tweaking, etc. the printed material can also be warmed with a hair dryer and bent slightly if you do so very carefully and need to shape/tweak it...

i got a little fancy with mine and added some silver testors enamel to mimic the look of the the ss hilt. which adds a lot to the look and easy to do, so highly recommend you do that!

final product in his hand looks pretty sweet! no funny lighting, just straight up iphone pic in normal lite room.

thread for purchase is in the sale section.

Back