custom 1966 batmobile 1/6 scale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Sheeeeeeeet Marty that car is beautiful buddy. Sick collection of nostalgia Batman.

Who made the batmobile?

Any info on getting/bashing the figs would be great. I doubt HT will be doing the whole lineup. Heck we'll be lucky to get a Batman.

well your in luck, one of our very own board customizers made a few of them...moe's production....made the batman, robin, batgirl, and yes, the best catwoman you ever seen...the others were bought from a guy on ebay that did some ooak....except riddler, i bought him from circle toys? i think thats their name...but i modified alot of these...swapped out the bad dragon bodies..added hands and accessories..for example, the riddler has 89 joker hands and i painted a staff and gave it to him... the egg head has white boots from ebay, a french military white belt, a tru type body, with police joker white glove hands, etc..robin even has a removeable mask, very cool.....the penquin i also got from ebay, never seen another? i also have a clock king that one of our own re-painted, johnny starquest...i just didnt show a pic of him...wait until you see the batcycle with robin side car, and batgirl cycle... and batboat, and helicopter, all are in the works...

Did you swap out the body on the West Batman? I've been eyeing one on eBay for a long time but the body looks odd.

no i didnt, not yet..moe made him...west was not a muscular guy really..so you have to be careful with the body....i own a few of them..
007-17.jpg

044-2.jpg

039-2.jpg

040-1.jpg

010-13.jpg

006-20.jpg

029-10_zpsc3bfa82c.jpg

012-8.jpg

Last edited:
An old thread but still this is an amazing build.
I have been asked so many times to build this 1966 bat Mobile that I have decided to do a very small run once the 1/6th landspeeder is complete.
Design phase is already underway and there are a number already spoken for.
Will start a new thread very soon.
Jas

I have been asked so many times to build this 1966 bat Mobile that I have decided to do a very small run once the 1/6th landspeeder is complete.
Jas

Count me in when you get this started!

Jas
Following.

Back