custom 12" IRONMAN 'Raza' kits are coming! (Tony Stark's evil captor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthrapoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
00aintroduction.jpg
00bintroduction.jpg

This project was very involved, and has taken me 4 months to produce for sale in kit form.
It will reach completion in the next couple of weeks or so, and I will post much more information at that time.
Meanwhile, feel free to comment.

A large portion of the work was in creating a guide which would make it easy for anyone to combine the kit with other 1/6 scale items to complete the Raza figure.
I put a great deal of time, consideration and effort into the e-guide, including the design and execution of professionally drafted garment patterns which I have had printed on three different types of fabric, and I also used those same patterns to illustrate the assembly instruction in the guide.

Here is a sample of the e-guide:
eguidecoverpagesectionf.jpg

STAY TUNED!
BOOKMARK THIS THREAD! :horror

Last edited:
I think this thread would be more appropriate in the custom section as no item is for sale or price listed.

BTW, looks great... I imagine a lot of people would like this guy for their IM displays :duff

Agreed, I have moved this through to the customs section for the above reasons :duff
x :peace
You know, right after I posted this I had a feeling...
Sorry for jumping the gun, (pun intended) but I'm very excited that the project is so close to being ready.

Adoptedscot, when I actually have the kits packaged in hand, and pricing / shipping info has been posted, I will pm you and request that this thread be returned to the for-sale section.
Thanks!

This sounds pretty cool. Any plans to do any other Iron Man characters? Or other Marvel Cinematic Universe characters in general?

ltm438,
this one is taking all my time for the foreseeable future.
I have considered doing a Pepper Potts, but her clothing would be difficult.

For now, Raza is it.

Is it available for sale? could you please let me know how much?
Hi gargan.
Bookmark this thread, and I will announce when the kits and the finished version are for sale.
I will be creating a new thread in the 'for sale' section, and I'll post a link to it here.

As for the price: This was quite an expensive figure to produce, for two reasons;

1) After I created custom patterns for the scarf, vest, skirt, banner, jacket pockets and straps, schematics papers, stand decal and nameplate decal, I had to have them all professionally printed in a large minimum order.

2) The amount of work involved was massive and is ongoing.
I have invested countless hours in recreating very fine details, and my eyeballs are soon going to fall out.

With this in mind, the price of the complete figure version will be similar to a Hot Toys 12" Iron Man figure.
The starter kits will be considerably less.
Thanks for your interest, and stay tuned!

Last edited:
Would you consider selling the Mark I concept papers on their own? To be honest I have no interest in Raza - yet it turns out to be a very nice piece - but those papers would be a very nice addition to my setup...:)

I'm in the same boat. The papers would be a great edition to my IM collection, Raza, meh.... Not so much. But not because it not a great custom... It is very nicely done, it's just that with the Mark V, Mark II, and now talk of the Iron Monger (not o mention the Stealth) I'm broke dude! But I can afford the papers though. Please let us know and good luck with the sale

Would you consider selling the Mark I concept papers on their own? To be honest I have no interest in Raza - yet it turns out to be a very nice piece - but those papers would be a very nice addition to my setup...:)
Having the schematics papers printed on translucent vellum was one of the more expensive elements of the project, so I had just enough made to go with the starter kits/complete figures I am producing.
If I sell them separately, I won't have enough to go with the starter kits for those who really want a complete figure or a kit.
Please wait a couple months and pm me with your request later, and I will see then if I have enough extras to sell individually.
Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Back