Custom 1/6 Scale Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not muscular enough, you should have used the Dutch body from Hot toys. He needs to look Beefy enough to Fight batman, you know, like a real detective.

Not muscular enough, you should have used the Dutch body from Hot toys. He needs to look Beefy enough to Fight batman, you know, like a real detective.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Maybe even the ivan drago body would be better?

We all know how buff you've gotta be to fight bats :p

Indeed. Or perhaps simply go for the gusto and use one of those Diamond select series bodies?

I do hope you get the joke, and who exactly I'm poking fun at.

Seriously, he looks really good dude.

For some reason my older post got deleted.

Amazing work. Very original, and very creative. Love the use of Tennant's headscupt, and love the cane.

Here's a photo of how he's looking at night, on his new base :D

1001956k.jpg

Just wanted to chime in here as well and say great job! Love the use of the Tennant head. Very well done!

Matt
aka Iron-Cow

Hiya Matt! Long time no talk! Glad to see you here. Can't wait to see some of your 1/6th scale stuff.

Was this listed for sale? This might be one of the few figures I still visit the "For Sale" forum for, just in case it ever shows up...

Sorry, I don't think I'll be selling this anytime soon, I was going to make one myself, but buying Mollins' figure just save me time, lol.

Sorry, I don't think I'll be selling this anytime soon, I was going to make one myself, but buying Mollins' figure just save me time, lol.

I was asking if Mollins had listed it for sale, not if you were...

I certainly wouldn't expect you to sell it anytime soon. Ah well. Of course, if you ever do, keep me in mind!

It's a great figure. The head is especially well done. The outfit design is cool too - a good use of the Riddler's color scheme. But the limited use of question marks keeps it from being hokey.

Nice Riddler there. The only thing that would make it better is more question marks.

Last edited:
Back