Custom 1/6 Palpatine [Red Senate Robes]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic work!

I tried this one myself a few years ago, but it got shelved when the hood wasn't turning out right.

Can you describe a bit more what is meant by "computer-made embrodiery"? If there's a short cut on that part, I'd love to know about it!

Awesome work bro! Do you do other tailoring as well?

I haven't made a lot of customs but I know a bit about tailoring, specially robes and capes.
Can you describe a bit more what is meant by "computer-made embrodiery"? If there's a short cut on that part, I'd love to know about it!

A computer-made or computarized embroidery uses a specially designed sewing machine controlled by a computer. You just need to transform your design into a vectorized pattern using an adequate software and it will sew the embroidered motif onto a pice of fabric.
Do you think be willing to sell a copy of the front embroidary? :)

Well, I could make another set of robes for you. PM if you're interested.

Once again, thank you all for the nice comments.

That sir is a fantastic piece of work! At 1st glance,I damn near thought you had posted a production pic from the film.
Do you have any other sewing projects you could share with us?

That sir is a fantastic piece of work! At 1st glance,I damn near thought you had posted a production pic from the film.
Do you have any other sewing projects you could share with us?

Unfortunately I don't. My other projects were custom orders. Thanks for your comment.

Back