Custom 1/6 Figures WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legendary Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first attempt at custom figures, while I don't know anything about molding or sculpting, I thought I would leave that to the professionals and I'll just stick with using existing parts.

First up is a 1/6 X-Men The Last Stand Wolverine, made using a HT truetype body, Medicom Wolverine outfit (it was a tight fit and you see can the wear in the pants already). The hands were modded to fit HT pegs (The Medicom version had a hinge like joint, I cut that part off and drilled a hole deep enough for a HT peg. Stand decals made by EvilFace. Now I'm just waiting for the HT Wolverine head to arrive.
DSC03484.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03486.jpg

Next is a 1/6 Chris Redfield from RE: Afterlife, made using a bbi 3.5 body w/ HT truetype head & neck adapter (Wentworth Miller likeness), dragon grey bdu & knee pads, HT RE Chris Redfield hands and assorted belt and weapons. Stand decals by EvilFace. Still waiting on a custom back panel vest for the knife, pistol mag pouches and boots.
DSC03487.jpg

DSC03488.jpg

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03491.jpg

Last is a 1/6 Clark Kent from Smallville with a bbi 3.5 body w/ headplay head & neck adapater and HT truetype hands. As you can see this is as far as I've gone, still debating on putting him in the superman outfit, the all black outfit or the blue jeans with red shirt.
DSC03492.jpg

DSC03494.jpg

This is a custom figure I'm working on for my manager at work who's also a big fan of 1/6 figures and loved this movie. All I have is the stand so far with decals by EvilFace.
DSC03496.jpg

Looking great. Which Statham head are you going to use for the Arthur Bishop, or are you making a figure from the original film?

Re: Custom 1/6 Figures WIP **Update 9/26**

Here's a little update shot:

Wolverine is finished
DSC03501.jpg

Waiting for a red jacket for Clark
DSC03502.jpg

DSC03497.jpg

Messing around with Robert
DSC03503.jpg

Chris 99% complete, boots coming in by the end of the week
DSC03499.jpg

DSC03500.jpg

Nice work! very clean!

I'm really digging the Resident Evil shelf, that's a nice collection right there. :hi5:

Back