Custom 1/6 Alien Queen trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Alien Queen Skull complete

Heres a teaser , ran out of time and have to go to work

100_2509.jpg

Not to be a ____ but where's the curve on her crest?? It looks good but I think you need to improve on the details a little bit more. Like the mouth needs more detail. Here are some pics. Hopefully these pics help out.

c6675299.jpg

b4e6791c.jpg

d8f5eb4b.jpg

a4c36530.jpg

I agree with you 100% , if i did a living queen i would have use the movie/sideshow look.The neck is different but it depends on her position as well , she can raise her neck up.I dont think she is on a permanent downward pose.

But here's the kick , i did an artistic version that will never be done in 1/6 and i dont care about accuracy.I am an artist , not hot toys or what hots toys should be.Not to come off offended but i was waiting for one of the accuracy people to post this.

But you are 100% correct, but i love my version

My intention was not to offend but to help out.

You totally didn't offend me , i do love debates but i did want to crush accuracy on my sculpts. I have drawn aliens since i was 14yrs old and love everything about them comics, movies, and toys.
Sorry Tracker predator , i was waiting for this to happen .You happen to be the accuracy person

Great job so far on the body zuckuss. Can't wait to see more WIP shots.

Here's some more pic's , I spend alot of time and wow there's more paint to do.I really want to make a background to make it pop, but time has been the problem

100_2511-1.jpg

100_2513.jpg

100_2517.jpg

100_2520.jpg

Funny , this was a throw away cast due to bubbles and a soft spot .It was one of my first and i couldnt sell it so for fun.Dio in progress

000_0208.jpg

000_0209-1.jpg

000_0204.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Alien Queen trophy

First off, thanks to Zuckuss for taking on this project. I purchased a skull from him and have spent the last few weeks modifying the teeth and giving it a paint job. Here are the results:

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think!

Looks good rivera, nice job.

Thanks for the comments, astro66
Looks good rivera , i love the teeth.Its weird my paint app's are so much darker than every one's.You gave it a good bone look, my paint app looks weathered or stone.Thanks for posting rivera ,i really cant wait to see it in a dio now :yess:

Looks good rivera, nice job.

Thanks Astro! :yess:

Thanks for the comments, astro66
Looks good rivera , i love the teeth.Its weird my paint app's are so much darker than every one's.You gave it a good bone look, my paint app looks weathered or stone.Thanks for posting rivera ,i really cant wait to see it in a dio now :yess:

Thanks Zuckuss! I plan on having her as the center piece of a trophy wall. I have all the HT skulls and such to make it happen. Cant wait!:clap

Looking forward to seeing your trophy wall rivera, I luv all the HT trophy skulls too. I have all of mine set up on my old Triad Toys Tech Savvy diorama walls, behind my P2 Lost Tribe. I think a Queen skull would look awesome propped up there too.

Its very cool you know the greyzon skull , i was in love with it and was hoping someone would make a 1/6 version years ago and it looked like it was not going to happen so i felt like i had to do something about that.
I will work on that bottom jaw asap , i figured if anyone bought a skull i will send them a jaw for free if they pay for the shipping.:hi5:

For all that doesn't know greyzons skull , its huge though 1/4 scale i think

lrg-820-qskull3.jpg

I've got this and it's painted by Joe Dunaway! I absolutely love it!
It's 24" (if I remember correctly). https://oneye.unrealspawnboard.com/ONEYE-Kisielka/GigersAlien/GreyzoneAlienQueenSkullByJoeDunaway/

1.jpg

You've done a great job with the 1/6 version!

Back