Custom 1/4 scale Fett helmet sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one reason I didn't get the Fett PF (other than wallet constraints) is the helmet. If this looks as good as its starting and its for sale I might have to nab one as well...

This WILL be awesome ! What Natty doesn't know about Fett isn't worth knowing.

Great stuff mate !

Now all we need is someone to make a decent ANH Vader helmet in 1/4 scale !

indiana Fett
could be ;)

The Mike
thats what made me cancel my order as well. loved the rest of the figure but the helmet was awful. :( hopefully this will resolve that

Nash
if you keep that snorkelling signature then yes you can be my friend LOL

paulcarson
cheers, wish i did know that much LOL

natty15d said:

WOW Nathan, thanks for getting back to me...and man, it looks GREAT! That will DEFINITELY improve the SS Premium Boba beyond belief! Why couldn't SS get that helmet shaped correctly like yours?! Hehe, actually, when I first started to see all the complaints about the helmet on various boards, I thought to myself 'I bet somebody will do a resculpt'...and here it is...the MASTER Nathan is doing it up for us. Man I love this hobby these days with all the great customizers out there! SUPERB stuff Nathan. I'm so in for one when you have the kit ready. :bow

Nathan's posted some new pics...it's looking AMAZING! Man this will really enhance the Boba Fett PF IMO...

attachment.php

attachment.php

:chew

ive now enlarged the dent and completed the rangefinder stalk
hopefully finish the rangefinder tommorrow

Nathan :)

That's some fine work there Nathan ! Hard to believe it is a small scaled helmet! That will certainly make the PF Fett a million times better !

that piece will be added once the helmet is cast, such a small piece would just form an air pocket in the mould.

Nathan :)

Oh man Nathan, that is a TOTAL thing of BEAUTY! Why, oh why couldn't SS get their helmet to look like that. Oh well, at least you made this, can't wait until you cast them...I'm SO stoked to replace the current helmet on my Fett PF with this one. :chew :chew :chew

Back