Custom 1/4 enterbay joker . Headsculpt by monkeyrobotmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAYNESBUTLER

Freakalicious
Reaction score
...I just want to thank Zach from famed Monkeyrobotmaster for creating the ultimate 1/4 joker headsculpt...Weathering was done by me Waynesbutler..and together we have raised Heath from the grave..spiritually speaking..I hope this link works..This is my first but not last post here on the boards..For more goodness don't be scared to go to my channel over on the tube .you know the otherside of the tracks..where the 1/4 joker and The Beast resides in all there glory on the custom stands that have been made..Try to enjoy and peace and love to all that support the cause....
[ame]https://youtu.be/JjsyOZLVKbg[/ame]

Last edited:
...I just want to thank Zach from famed Monkeyrobotmaster for creating the ultimate 1/4 joker headsculpt...Weathering was done by me Waynesbutler..and together we have raised Heath from the grave..spiritually speaking..I hope this link works..This is my first but not last post here on the boards..For more goodness don't be scared to go to my channel over on the tube .you know the otherside of the tracks..where the 1/4 joker and The Beast resides in all there glory on the custom stands that have been made..Try to enjoy and peace and love to all that support the cause....
https://youtu.be/JjsyOZLVKbg

Excellent job buddy, your very lucky to have that head looks brilliant, look forward to havin it in my collection. Will check out more of your vids!:hi5:

Excellent job buddy, your very lucky to have that head looks brilliant, look forward to havin it in my collection. Will check out more of your vids!:hi5:

Nice to see you over here curtis :1-1: the joker head looks Nuts - Congrats Buddy :clap

Very sick Curtis , congrats buddy

what a jokerrrr !! it's real wowow ~!!

Im stil not sure what is customary when it comes to responding to comments on this thread..Espesially when I am typing like mad on my tube channel but I always believe in giving respect to those who have taken the time to watch..So to those people..and I see some of you I know..thankyou..

Back