Curse fo the Grey Hulk PF exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
They need to fix this IMO.. You got in early and your paying for it... It's not right...

It's nice to see Bodie has my back! I appreciate the support, and belive me, I tried to be as diplomatic and calm as possible (considering they were telling me I would NOT be getting my '"grail") but it was a no-go. They hold all the cards....or exclusive Hulks, as the case may be:monkey2

Deadly Dagger said:
Resend sideshow the email you originally sent, it will have the date you sent it...proof it was actually sent... :confused:

I am not too clear on what email you are referring to? The problem with the order is that they tried to confirm my order in the past few weeks, and claimed they could not contact me. All the while, I was still receiving flexpay billing notices and newsletters...
Best,

really sux to hear.
I'd bet that if you contact them with your issue immediately they may could still reinstate your same order.
Its not like theyre contacting waitlist members yet, you know there would be a Horray! thread for most when/if they do. So I'll bet that empty spot your order left is still technically empty.

hopefully something will work out in your favor

snowtrooper1966 said:
I am not too clear on what email you are referring to? The problem with the order is that they tried to confirm my order in the past few weeks, and claimed they could not contact me. All the while, I was still receiving flexpay billing notices and newsletters...
Best,

I thought you had originally responded to an email ss sent requesting information to reserve your hulk...hence proof you responded in a timely manner...but ignore me...must have read this thread too fast ;)

C'mon Sideshow, let's see some of that world class customer service you guys are known for and make things right for snowtrooper.

Deadly Dagger said:
I thought you had originally responded to an email ss sent requesting information to reserve your hulk...hence proof you responded in a timely manner...but ignore me...must have read this thread too fast ;)

No, I called them about another issue, and asked about my PF hulk pre order....

Back