Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have any problems. Worked fine for me.

So that last $2 code makes it an even $20. Wonder if that's the last one. I managed to get $14, as I missed 3 $2 codes.

Almost missed that one. Good thing I brought my tablet in the shower with me. No sniveling, no showering [emoji16]

SON OF A BISCUIT EATER!!! I stepped away for a few minutes, and I jacked myself....:rotfl
Ahhhhhh Sideshow, you are a cruel mistress! But I'll get you....oh yes, I will get you! :gah:

Which promo code page are you on? There's two. One shows as expired another shows as invalid.
Wow I think I just realized I was putting it in the wrong place.

When I go to "My Account" I was going to "Promo Codes" under the Sideshow Wallet section, but I realized that I need to go to the "Sideshow Rewards" section and enter it.

At least I know for next time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wow I think I just realized I was putting it in the wrong place.

When I go to "My Account" I was going to "Promo Codes" under the Sideshow Wallet section, but I realized that I need to go to the "Sideshow Rewards" section and enter it.

At least I know for next time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Lesson learned I guess :slap

You're new, so things like that do happen.

I didn't have any problems. Worked fine for me.

So that last $2 code makes it an even $20. Wonder if that's the last one. I managed to get $14, as I missed 3 $2 codes.

Probably too much to hope for a $5 one to make it a nice round $25 total.

I believe the event continues until tomorrow US time doesn't it?

Their calendar doesn't show anything for tomorrow, so I think it ends today (maybe Midnight Pacific time?).

Yeah, they don't even have Geeksgiving on the website calendar at all. Probably because it's "exclusive" to the facebook group.

Yeah as you're hinting, the Exclusive tag for this event isn't so exclusive because of forums like these, and other Facebook groups which I have to assume are also collating all the reward codes.

But it seems from some of the comments on the Facebook group, that they are oblivious to the other methods to get notified about the reward codes.

Nothing says "Thanks for being a loyal customer" like seeing the last 2 figures you purchased suddenly have free shipping on them.
I don't even have the rewards points in my account yet it's been that recent of a purchase.

Back