Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get back to discussing ways to save money on this expensive hobby instead of complaining about phone addictions. Kthx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10% ebay bucks back on purchases of 150 or more, not sure if that's one of those specific things that you have to get the invitation for or if everyone sees it

Can we get back to discussing ways to save money on this expensive hobby instead of complaining about phone addictions. Kthx.

I agree, sorry for taking time away from the reason we are all here.

Concept Art Cap is shipping Thursday so hopefully maybe there will be a $20 code on the box.

I agree, sorry for taking time away from the reason we are all here.

Concept Art Cap is shipping Thursday so hopefully maybe there will be a $20 code on the box.
My Apple didnt come with a code either. UPS just received a PF for me yesterday, but it's waiting for me to pick it up... Praying that has a code, but I doubt it...

Has anyone else noticed now everything has a NRD? I'm not just talking about pre orders, but for items that are already in stock. At first I thought it was a glitch, but I checked other items, and the NRD was included. I guess SSC is tired of getting stuck with stock.

Has anyone else noticed now everything has a NRD? I'm not just talking about pre orders, but for items that are already in stock. At first I thought it was a glitch, but I checked other items, and the NRD was included. I guess SSC is tired of getting stuck with stock.

If it's in stock, aren't you just paying the full price in one shot?

Found this in my email for folks in the US.

c941128bdb5eb617cd0c9f722eedd91e.jpg

I met him at SDCC this year. I recognized him and his kid in their Cap costumes. Oddly, he said he was done with Sideshow, which I was surprised to hear.

Hi.

Left my wife, moved to another house. Don't have the money or space to collect any more. That and Sideshow stopped asking my son and I to review stuff, and Susan and everyone at SSC pretty much stopped talking to us. Honestly couldn't tell you why. No clue. Probably something my ex did. I blame her for everything because why not?

Anyway, cheers!

Hi.

Left my wife, moved to another house. Don't have the money or space to collect any more. That and Sideshow stopped asking my son and I to review stuff, and Susan and everyone at SSC pretty much stopped talking to us. Honestly couldn't tell you why. No clue. Probably something my ex did. I blame her for everything because why not?

Anyway, cheers!

Damn. Was thinking it’s been a while since I’ve seen you post, been wondering where you’ve been. Sorry to hear that stuff though. Hope you and your son are doing well though.

As for sideshow, jeezus...idk what to say.

Took all the Cap stuff. Left everything on those shelves behind, along with nearly $1,000 in Sideshow RP.

SO much happier now though. #WorthIt

cap display 1.jpg

Took all the Cap stuff. Left everything on those shelves behind, along with nearly $1,000 in Sideshow RP.

SO much happier now though. #WorthIt

View attachment 433294

I’m glad you’re in a better place.

So... uh... about those Reward Points...

JK, great to know you’re doing good. The hardest things to push through are usually the ones most worth it.

What do you mean you “left it behind”?

And what happened to it since?

I know it’s just “stuff” but it’s stuff you once enjoyed...

Looks like $20 are hard to come by these days, but if anyone happens to have a $20 code they aren't going to use, I'm looking to order something and would appreciate it. If you provide your referral link, I'll be sure to order through it to kick some $$ back your way.

Back