Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s funny is that we go out to eat, down a few beers, buy a shirt for work, gas up and we’ve spent way more money than what we labored so hard for during Spook. For some, it’s the fun and the challenge of getting these “treats.” For some, it’s about the idea of getting all of them.
It’s not something to be taken too seriously yet many do. Point is, you miss a few codes- all good. You’re gonna spend more at lunch. Lol

What’s funny is that we go out to eat, down a few beers, buy a shirt for work, gas up and we’ve spent way more money than what we labored so hard for during Spook. For some, it’s the fun and the challenge of getting these “treats.” For some, it’s about the idea of getting all of them.
It’s not something to be taken too seriously yet many do. Point is, you miss a few codes- all good. You’re gonna spend more at lunch. Lol

We're a greedy bunch and somewhat competitive I guess.

I would not go as far as using the word frustrating to describe missing a code for a free $5. It's only $5 and sideshow didn't have to give it out.

That's not my point. I've missed a lot of codes this year. The frustrating part is being there for a code and it's broken.

Look at what we collect. Most people think I'm nuts to spend this much on a hobby. So maybe we are all a little crazy.

Look at what we collect. Most people think I'm nuts to spend this much on a hobby. So maybe we are all a little crazy.

Very true but purses, tanning, prostitutes, drugs, skiiing, travel, bail, and eating out cost much more especially repeating it over and over again.

If Sideshow isn't careful, they might release enough codes for someone to snag "free" shipping.

Haha- sadly this is reason I’m parting ways with them and going Alter ego and BBTS. Costs 20-22 to ship to Indiana plus 10.00 packout because UPS doesn’t care about “no little old dolly in a box.”

Haha- sadly this is reason I’m parting ways with them and going Alter ego and BBTS. Costs 20-22 to ship to Indiana plus 10.00 packout because UPS doesn’t care about “no little old dolly in a box.”

Yep, SS has become insane with their fees and shipping. Though, most places charge nrd now.

Is spook still running all day tomorrow too? Didn't one year they end it the morning of the 31st rather than the whole day? Still debating on getting something as it would be totally free with RP's and the limited free shipping ending tomorrow at some time.

Is spook still running all day tomorrow too? Didn't one year they end it the morning of the 31st rather than the whole day? Still debating on getting something as it would be totally free with RP's and the limited free shipping ending tomorrow at some time.

Really?

Can you do that?

I thought RP's could not be combined with other discount.

Yeah. In my cart it's totally free. Free shipping is it's own promo not a code like they do for discounts. So you can't get a discount with a code and use RP's, but the free shipping is automatic.

Back