Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow just posted this in the live show chat "So far this spooktacular, we've given out over $40 in reward codes, $1 and $5 at a time. They all add up" They are not anywhere near the $40 mark, let alone over it. Or did we all miss some major codes?

I can't find the comment you are referencing, but they have given out $31 so far.

Maybe that fortune teller thing gave out a code or two that we missed? Or maybe they're inflating their own number?

another 1.00 code doesn't make up for their poor call on the last one. They screwed up, should have honored 30 min.

I can't find the comment you are referencing, but they have given out $31 so far.

Maybe that fortune teller thing gave out a code or two that we missed? Or maybe they're inflating their own number?

They say 40 is the new 30.

They have new people doing the chats/social media since Susan and Kitty got promoted. One of them even admitted that she's bad at math. it's an error. Kinda like the other errors they're making.

It's a bit silly to complain about free codes BUT they are the ones that put out wrong info and then backtracked.... That's the main issue...

And I missed the 3pm coffee code.... Jesus what do peeps do, unemployed or have cake jobs to get these codes?

It's a bit silly to complain about free codes BUT they are the ones that put out wrong info and then backtracked.... That's the main issue...

And I missed the 3pm coffee code.... Jesus what do peeps do, unemployed or have cake jobs to get these codes?

Not everyone here resides in the same time zones.

And for a lot of us, it doesn't take much for us to take our phones out of our pockets for a minute to enter a code.

I was in a meeting and missed todays $5 code. I had somehow managed to only miss two before that but it still stings a little.

Back