Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS has live shows scheduled for today at 9:30, 11, and 2:30 Pacific. Let's hope they give out a code during all three of them!

$3!

(remember we used to get $5 in a newsletter that was good all day in our inbox?)

Geez, people are so uptight, easily angered and eager to behave like aholes these days. And over what, a $1 code in a toy forum? Pathetic when “fun” events bring out the worst in people.

Did anyone get the code "RISE" from Malavestros???? I was checking his messages this morning, and it stood out...so I entered it, but it says the code was expired already.

This was the message: “Rise, conquer, rule... what is all this if we are not first to RISE.”

Did anyone get the code "RISE" from Malavestros???? I was checking his messages this morning, and it stood out...so I entered it, but it says the code was expired already.

This was the message: “Rise, conquer, rule... what is all this if we are not first to RISE.”

nice observation, I wonder......

I think that code was used during Spook last year.

RISE wasn't a code last year... maybe during Spook 2016?

Or maybe it was live for a short while this year but hardly anyone noticed it?

f57a6f378f5cc83b661572d4dd71bc13.jpg

Back