Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got me all worked up for a second there...they came back post show real quick...thought they were going to give another code!:pray::):thud:

They got me on this one. I was in the middle of a test so couldn’t use my phone even though it vibrated :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problemo boils and ghouls! Sadly I have don't have the list. They set up an automated webpage to submit the codes and it send it out to everyone automatically. I can't add or remove anyone as I'm not actually involved with Pixels team. But I'm trying to keep the excitement of Spook alive.

Thanks Madrex, I appreciate the response.

Up to ……..

2017-18-youth-bucks-13-malcolm-brogdon-association-white-swingman-jersey.jpg

I sit here all morning, go to lunch for an hour, come back and they've done 2 codes?! Yep. This feels like Spook now.

Man do people realize that AlterEgo Comics reward points are 100x better and now they have flex pay.

Have there been any new statue reveals this spook yet? I saw the couple new art prints, which damn that Catwoman art print is tempting, but I sure was hoping for some new PF reveals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the flex pay new, I didn't see it on their site recently when I was looking at PO'ng a HT Cap.

Their flex pay just recently started. I'm not sure if it applies on all items I'll have to check their previous newsletter, I may be wrong but i thought it only applies to certain items.

Their flex pay just recently started. I'm not sure if it applies on all items I'll have to check their previous newsletter, I may be wrong but i thought it only applies to certain items.

It's only for items > $250 for now, and installments start from when you place your order, vs. backwards from the due date a la Sideshow.

Back