Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we still doing emails? I've been signed up since the beginning and would always get them, but I haven't gotten any during this Spook.

From the FB group, apparently the PN19ZK code will be used at a later time. My guess (hopes) is that it won't be $1, but we'll see.

Are we still doing emails? I've been signed up since the beginning and would always get them, but I haven't gotten any during this Spook.

I'v been submitting every code so far expect one. So I'm not sure if anyone from the actual Pixel team is still entering codes. But its me and at least one other person doing it this year it seems. If there is an issue with the emails, I'd say reach out to PixelPiper on Facebook or something perhaps. Not sure he's on here anymore.

I'v been submitting every code so far expect one. So I'm not sure if anyone from the actual Pixel team is still entering codes. But its me and at least one other person doing it this year it seems.

Thanks, Madrex. Do you have a list of the emails? Can I PM you to check if my email was left out?

I'v been submitting every code so far expect one. So I'm not sure if anyone from the actual Pixel team is still entering codes. But its me and at least one other person doing it this year it seems. If there is an issue with the emails, I'd say reach out to PixelPiper on Facebook or something perhaps. Not sure he's on here anymore.

Yes, Thank You MADREX!

Thanks, Madrex. Do you have a list of the emails? Can I PM you to check if my email was left out?
Yes, Thank You MADREX!

No problemo boils and ghouls! Sadly I have don't have the list. They set up an automated webpage to submit the codes and it send it out to everyone automatically. I can't add or remove anyone as I'm not actually involved with Pixels team. But I'm trying to keep the excitement of Spook alive.

I got the $5 and the $1! Felt like I was getting ahead.

Then immediately went to the Nordstrom website and bought my wife a $250 bday gift.

Right back behind now lol

Edit: looks like I've made $10 so far this spook. That was 2 newsletter codes last year.

Anybody find it annoying they live tweet their own lives?

YES! I'm not watching it, I surely don't want to read about it or have my notifications going off every minute.
I guess it's for those that want to but don't have access to it.

So maybe enough Dollar codes to offset Sideshows gouging shipping prices?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back