Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all intents and purposes, this is not spook. It doesn't at all have the same feel to it and kind of feels like normal SSC business, really. A few giveaways, a code here there, and a ton of live shows.

I commend you for using "intents and purposes" correctly. :clap

Whereas "intense porpoises" belong in the Aquaman thread. I'll see myself out.

resize

SS very often gives out RP codes during special events like Spook at "weird hours." They have customers all over the world, so what is "weird" to you is the middle of the day or evening someone else on this planet. Also, I assume part of the reason they do it is to reduce the amount of people who redeem the codes (which maybe made sense when they weren't all worth $1!).

This Spook is definitely underwhelming. My first Spook (and my first foray into HT), I walked away with over a $100 in RP as well as 4 HT Iron Man figures for like $650 (one was Igor) plus double rewards and free shipping. It was insane and had me hooked. Next Spook I bought nothing and got maybe $50. Been downhill ever since. Got MAYBE $20 last year due to weird hours and limited time frames.

SS very often gives out RP codes during special events like Spook at "weird hours." They have customers all over the world, so what is "weird" to you is the middle of the day or evening someone else on this planet. Also, I assume part of the reason they do it is to reduce the amount of people who redeem the codes (which maybe made sense when they weren't all worth $1!).

okay that makes sense. Thanks!

I laugh every time I see someone comment
"Having so much fun. Spook is amazing".
Really? Would you like a Tic Tac to wash the taste of ass out of your mouth?
By the way, someone mentioned a tin foil contest......
Your wish is granted. They're running one now.

It's hard to deny that SS knows exactly what they're doing during Spook when they introduce a tin foil contest. Will someone make a hat? :rotfl

They don't even tell you what prize you'd win so you get people frantically trying to create something on the spot and congratulations, here's a pin.

Back