Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to ………..

Ontario-3bucks.jpg

Around $70 last year and I think the year before that it was up to $90. The good old days. At this rate we are looking at about $14 in RP by the end of Spook.

At least the codes are not expiring in 10 seconds. I am waiting on the .25 cent codes.

That's true Malgus, the extra time is nice. The .25 cent codes may make me shed a tear. Not because its so low, but because the old Spook we all know and love will truly be gone.

At least the codes are not expiring in 10 seconds. I am waiting on the .25 cent codes.

Watch your mouth! They gave out a $.50 code during a Spook live show last year!

Also- SS gave out $65 in free RP codes during Spooktacular 2017.

It's not an official thread created by Dave or the mods, so no, it's not really their business to monitor. It would be like me creating a thread but asking that people don't put gifs from The Simpsons in it, and then being annoyed that the mods don't delete Simpsons gifs.

On the bright side, even with the numptiness of people who post the same code 5 posts in a row, or can't read the "rules" in the header, it's still a ton easier to scan for new codes than this thread is... so at the end of the day, it does still work.

I don't mind that at all because
A- Sometimes you don't hear the first beep - especially if you are sleeping
B- Hearing 5 beeps in a row means a real code and not just someone bantering in the no banter thread.

The best way to be notified during Spook is to use Tapatalk and mute this thread while keeping the No banter thread unmuted.

Hopefully if we persevere through the week Sideshow will reward us with a few higher value codes. Frankly, Spooktacular points are the main reason Sideshow has been cost competitive for me the past couple of years. I only buy Hot Toys products from them, and between their 40 day wait for reward point availability on purchases & higher shipping costs, without those available I don't think I would have ever had enough points available when I wanted to place an order to justify buying from them vs. the other suppliers out there.

At this point nobody should be complaining or speculating. Just relax and take it and say thank you. The way I see it, it's better than nothing!

How long do these codes last? Just got the email, put it in and it’s expired.

They have released three $1 codes during Spook so far, they have all lasted 30 minutes, and they all were posted simultaneously on SS's Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts. They've all been released around 12 hours apart and none of them have been during a live show, so if this trend continues, the next code will be released sometime this evening between 6:30-7:30 PM Pacific and they will give out a total of $14 during Spook this year.

Untitled.jpg

Remember when, just last year even, the daily newsletter had a $5 code good for the entire day?

Good ol' days

Back