Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw you post that pic earlier.

And I'm afraid I'll post it quite a few more times yet. It's especially aggravating when the offender is a longstanding member, which unbelievably is more often than not. I mean, WTF. That pic is more than justified. :monkey4:lol

It's not an official thread created by Dave or the mods, so no, it's not really their business to monitor. It would be like me creating a thread but asking that people don't put gifs from The Simpsons in it, and then being annoyed that the mods don't delete Simpsons gifs.

On the bright side, even with the numptiness of people who post the same code 5 posts in a row, or can't read the "rules" in the header, it's still a ton easier to scan for new codes than this thread is... so at the end of the day, it does still work.

There were a few Instagram contests over night. Seems like a good way to potentially win something. There was a QMX Batarang and a Beast Boy Statue.

Oh please, has anyone on here ever won any of those contests?
I've won three time over the years, but they were the regular contests off the SSC site.

I don’t even worry about the social media contests, I’m not opening up a bunch of accounts just to win something
Yup. I do have an FB account but that's it. I did start a Twitter account during Spook about 2 yrs ago but never used it so I closed it. Now there's half a dozen social media accounts or so. Nah.lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I won a HT Gamora a few years back just responding to a question on twitter, but yea I don't really get involved on the social media platforms much anymore.

Someone with over 20k posts apparently isn’t familiar with the No Banter thread.

Cheers Collectorcol.

Untitled.jpg

Another $1. Not complaining really but lol.

How much did they give away last year, anyone know? I thought I got about $30 and I missed a few.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Around $70 last year and I think the year before that it was up to $90. The good old days. At this rate we are looking at about $14 in RP by the end of Spook.

Back