Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to get 3 codes for $10 this weekend. I missed 2 for $5.50.

I'm really surprised they didn't have at least 1 mass release code in their many emails through out the weekend like they usually do for SDCC/NYCC & Spook season.

I managed to get 3 codes for $10 this weekend. I missed 2 for $5.50.

I'm really surprised they didn't have at least 1 mass release code in their many emails through out the weekend like they usually do for SDCC/NYCC & Spook season.

Yeah, I was expecting some codes to be released like that too, and I was hoping for more codes worth more money, but at least they didn't do any 1, 2, or 3-minute codes like they have done so often in the past!

Got $13. The only one I missed was the one where I think they were an hour late. Supposed to go live at 2, but I think it was actually closer to 3 and missed it, because Mrs Griffin and I were at the Cosmos panel. Still pleased.

Got $13. The only one I missed was the one where I think they were an hour late. Supposed to go live at 2, but I think it was actually closer to 3 and missed it, because Mrs Griffin and I were at the Cosmos panel. Still pleased.
Lois? Glad to hear you don't still want to kill her...

Based on your avatar and username, I thought you'd get my joke...
Oh, I got it. I also kind of deadpanned my response (doesn't quite translate typed on a message board). Little known fact: My real first initial is S. and my middle name is Griffin. Technically my username is my real name.

They're live! This is gonna be POST Comic-con.. so idk if we'll get any codes. We'll see though.

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been codes that work on Pre-orders in months. I wish they would bring back the codes attached to boxes but I doubt they will.

I’m probably placing a Sideshow order soon. Anyone want me to use their referral code on my order? Is that still a thing?

Back