Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some items on there have free shipping, just saying it's an option, save $50 on something, might turn out to be close by to one another so shipping could be as low as $15 or maybe even in the same city for a meet-up, and that's $35-$50 saved while the person who orders collects the reward points. Can't hurt, just saying it's an option for some if the conditions are right since there haven't been any other codes floating around as of late... for example, someone could help another score a Harley Quinn for $200 in NY or Chicago closer to Boba if they wanted it for the price, arrange a meet-up one day if it is convenient, pocket some change from rewards, and that person saves $50 on the figure thanks to your coupon. Just gotta think unselfishly sometimes, in the right situation, however rare it may be, you can help someone else out without losing anything instead of if it will be too much of a hassle or will it benefit me. Need more of that in the world in my opinion.

I almost jumped on Drax with the free shipping and $35 but he went to waitlist overnight. Oh well. Hopefully the V2 version offers some upgrades.

Yeah, I was going to get him with the coupon too.
I'm a little disappointed, but I just never could get behind the figure - that's what made me wait. But hopefully that V2 one makes it's way out now that that this one has cleared stock at major places stateside. Perhaps with some nice improvements, even if those just come in paint apps.

I almost jumped on Drax with the free shipping and $35 but he went to waitlist overnight. Oh well. Hopefully the V2 version offers some upgrades.

I ordered him last week with a $25 coupon, when I saw the $35 coupon I had the same feeling when I purchased the rocket and groot 2 pack, then a few days later the 20% off coupon on eBay popped up.

I’m getting killed this month by all these discounts. Buying WAY more than I should be. $50 off Tarkin at Sideshow. First Order gunner for 108, and now Kylo for 127 from eBay.

I kept the eBay ones as cheap as I could but it’s adding up.

Anyone order from wonderlandshophk? Tempted to PO from them but they are located in HK. Or better to go with seller goodshipped?

Last edited:
I came here to post the eBay coupon. I’d be tempted to place an order but I just did recently and have another figure coming from Sideshow and a flex payment charging soon so I better not.

SS is supposed to be live now for their weekly Wednesday show, but they posted on FB 10 minutes ago that they are experiencing a power outage and that they hope to have the show later this afternoon.

SS is supposed to be live now for their weekly Wednesday show, but they posted on FB 10 minutes ago that they are experiencing a power outage and that they hope to have the show later this afternoon.

Ah so that's why there's no show yet. I'd bet the code would be poweroutage LOL jk. I hope there is a code though.

Will the live show happen today? I don’t have Facebook or I would have looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven't posted an update on FB yet. Maybe they'll just cancel yesterday's show altogether and just have a show next Wednesday?

Yeah, SS has been live for almost half an hour now, and my notifications have stopped working on Tapatalk once again...

Back