Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated from Sideshows website:-

https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-...7.1924266554.1516056941-1796121192.1516056941

GoInterpay, Conversion Rates, and Preferred Currency

Sideshow has partnered with GoInterpay to offer collectors an improved purchasing experience with exciting benefits and more payment options.

Local Currency

As of January 15, 2018 all credit card and PayPal transactions are completed in the collector's local currency by default. This will save the majority of international collectors 2-3% by eliminating the Foreign Transaction Fee (FX) assessed by most major credit card companies.

Should a collector prefer to have payments processed in USD, this option can be selected by accessing the “Payment Methods” area in your Sideshow online account. For detailed instructions on how to select USD as your preferred currency, please visit the Help Desk page located here.

Prices shown on the Sideshow website in the collector’s local currency are estimates based on the conversion rate from USD to that currency provided by our payment processor. Rates are provided once per day. Please note, the amount processed for a payment is based on the conversion rate on the date of the charge.

Refunds

Refunds processed in a collector’s local currency will be refunded at the same conversion rate for up to 90 days from the date the payment was processed. Any refunds processed outside of 90 days from the original charge date will be refunded at the conversion rate on the date the refund is processed. Sideshow is not responsible for fluctuations in the exchange rate that may impact refund amounts.

It's bad. They charge more to do the transaction than most card companies just like paypal. I switched it back to USD as my card does currency conversion for free.

Sideshow doesn't give out promo codes anymore. They don't want to give their customers any breaks.

What they need to do is stop overcharging for shipping by $15-$18.

Who knows how much they are overcharging for international shipping. I don't believe that company that large sending so many packages has to pay over $40 for an international delivery.

Just got Doc from Back to the Future....no code. :gah:
Guess I will order elsewhere from here on out.

SS has been live for 15 minutes... I'm hoping they end the code drought during the show today!

They haven't given one during a Wednesday live show since January 10, but I'm hoping they give one out today!

Back