Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star-Lord and Marty came early so I have 2 $20 codes available! They end today so hurry. PM me what you want to get and I can send you a code and referral link!

It seems like some of you have been getting your starlords with a code that expires today.. I'm guessing that when mine eventually comes, it'll have an expired code.. lately, my sideshow orders would go as followed: email sent for date of payment. One week later, the payment is taken. One more week till they ship and obviously a full week to arrive. I wonder if they get all the West coast done first before focusing on the east. I wish they would go back to their old ways of shipping the day they take payment. I keep refreshing the account page like an idiot, thinking they might have actually shipped. Sorry, rant over

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It seems like some of you have been getting your starlords with a code that expires today.. I'm guessing that when mine eventually comes, it'll have an expired code.. lately, my sideshow orders would go as followed: email sent for date of payment. One week later, the payment is taken. One more week till they ship and obviously a full week to arrive. I wonder if they get all the West coast done first before focusing on the east. I wish they would go back to their old ways of shipping the day they take payment. I keep refreshing the account page like an idiot, thinking they might have actually shipped. Sorry, rant over

Would have have anything to do with the seaon? It is getting near the holiday that used to be Christmas. I've noticed that my shipments are arriving a day later than normal these last times. Payment would be taken on day 1, I'd check the UPS website for the tracking information on day 2 (don't bother waiting for SSC to send tracking info). I usually ask myself, who the hell sent my package to San Diego/New Jersey instead of South San Francisco on Day 3. Finally on Day 4, I get my package(s) with or without codes. I used to get my packages two days after payment is taken.

2 codes avaible, expires today, i used one this month.
If use please post it:

IMG_20171215_145720.jpgIMG_20171215_145715.jpg

Would have have anything to do with the seaon? It is getting near the holiday that used to be Christmas. I've noticed that my shipments are arriving a day later than normal these last times. Payment would be taken on day 1, I'd check the UPS website for the tracking information on day 2 (don't bother waiting for SSC to send tracking info). I usually ask myself, who the hell sent my package to San Diego/New Jersey instead of South San Francisco on Day 3. Finally on Day 4, I get my package(s) with or without codes. I used to get my packages two days after payment is taken.
I have no idea why it's been this way. I'm not the only one that this happens to either.. since last may, it's been a 4 week process. Before that, it used to be that they emailed me a week before payment with the date and then they would charge me. One week later, it would be at my house. I've been using the same charge card, same account, same address etc. But they always take my payment on a Wednesday and then it says "payment processing " until the following Wednesday when it finally ships. Then it comes the following Wednesday. It's all a series of wednesdays. Oh well, whatever

I have no idea why it's been this way. I'm not the only one that this happens to either.. since last may, it's been a 4 week process. Before that, it used to be that they emailed me a week before payment with the date and then they would charge me. One week later, it would be at my house. I've been using the same charge card, same account, same address etc. But they always take my payment on a Wednesday and then it says "payment processing " until the following Wednesday when it finally ships. Then it comes the following Wednesday. It's all a series of wednesdays. Oh well, whatever

The only time that happened to me was on the Hulkbuster. I got charged a week before they shipped it out. I figured they knew it was coming in the next week and didn't want to adjust the payment schedule again.

The only time that happened to me was on the Hulkbuster. I got charged a week before they shipped it out. I figured they knew it was coming in the next week and didn't want to adjust the payment schedule again.
I regret not getting that! And I regret not getting some of the BvS line. Do you love the buster? Of course you do, stupid question.

I regret not getting that! And I regret not getting some of the BvS line. Do you love the buster? Of course you do, stupid question.

I received mine last Thursday and didn't open the box until Sunday. Love might be too strong of a word. :lol

Last edited:
I received mine last Thursday and didn't open the box until Sunday. Love might be too strong of a word. :lol

Wish i didnt pass on it either. Oh well got my ghostbusters at least, marty, starlord, and lex luthor pf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered my December 15 expiring coupon just now, which just came yesterday. As with some other months this one has been extended to Dec 21.

Good to know. I guess they realized some people might not be receiving many of them until today or later. The forum's been so flooded with them my two still haven't been claimed. So now you guys have 6 more days to claim them.

I have a $20 code thats expiring. I'm also planning to make a large purchase with another one. If someone wants to swap refer a friend's, let me know. It'll be close to $40 in rewards.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I have a code still available as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back