Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never used to do the codes on Live prior to SDCC17, everything has been pretty much a bonus so I wouldn't expect any. If anything, they might have something at the TCL theater event tomorrow like the aforementioned poster said, there's a coupon entry box on that page.

I have a $20 code expiring on 12/15 for anyone who will use the refer-a-friend link to buy it. You should tell me the item you are going to buy, then I will send you the code and my referral link to your item which you need to click on when you buy it.

I have a $20 code that expires on 12/15. If anyone needs it, first person to PM me gets it. Happy shopping!

Edit: Code taken.

Anybody going to TLJ tonight at the Chinese Theater? It appears they'll have a promo code there... Based on the Sideshow webpage I found...

I’ve got a $20 code to share in exchange for a referral purchase. Please PM me the item and I’ll generate a link and provide you the code.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$20 code still available if anyone wants to buy something with my referral link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a $20 code that expires on 12/15. I'm also planning to make a large purchase tomorrow with another one. If someone wants to swap refer a friend's. Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Add me to the code giver pile. As with all the others, expires end of today, 12/15. Enjoy.

IMG_5650.jpg

What figures have been arriving for everyone? I'm still waiting for sideshow to ship out my starlord. Looks like they are back to their one week waiting game before the ship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No one has claimed my $20 code yet. If you will use the referral link I'll send you to buy it, PM me the item you want and I'll send you the code and the referral link.

Back