Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one good thing is: once you miss one, its easier to skip wasting time on another.

This is true Wor. During spooktacular I missed 3 and after staying up for hours and hawking my phone all day I just didn't care. It felt liberating.

Pretty weak Black Friday sale from Sideshow. Only things I’d consider are Kylo Ren and the AT-AT Driver but they’ve both been on sale pretty often.

Pretty weak Black Friday sale from Sideshow. Only things I’d consider are Kylo Ren and the AT-AT Driver but they’ve both been on sale pretty often.

Yeah, AT-AT driver is the most tempting one, he can be had for $5 cheaper with one of those contest codes. I just don’t have space for secondary troopers sadly. He looks great though.

Makes it easy to not buy anything. I was considering the R2-Q5 with 20% and free shipping until I realized its not that good of a deal. You can save more with a simple contest entry $25 off and free shipping. Still waiting for a good deal to come around.

Makes it easy to not buy anything. I was considering the R2-Q5 with 20% and free shipping until I realized its not that good of a deal. You can save more with a simple contest entry $25 off and free shipping. Still waiting for a good deal to come around.

Want mine? :wink1:

I dig the droids but have both the black OT ones and again don't really have space so they're both boxed up at the moment.

That's how I got mine.

YouTube chat. I don't know if it was also posted in FB chat or Periscope...

Well, it's a good thing you did! :hi5: Sorry to those who missed it...

That was cool of them to throw that at the YouTube chat "after party". There's a group of us there that usually hang and goof off for a while after the live stream ends. I guess Sideshow noticed our shenanigans.

I don't think Sideshow have offered a really good deal on figures for many years now. They used to, but I don't remember anything over the last 2-3 years... as I've been waiting. Seems they have plenty of room in their warehouse to horde all this stuff. Fine, keep it, I say.

I can wait. If I can wait over a year for a first-run figure, I can wait many years for a decent deal on a crap trooper I don't really want. :lol

I have to say though, with so many JL figures and GOTG2 figures and the deluge of new SW figures coming, I'm guessing Sideshow would like its warehouse space back. Maybe at Xmas they'll finally crack and give 50% discounts.

The main problem with SS sales now is you have to use a promo code to get the actual discount rather than them actually lowering the price. Which means for us you can't use RP on sale items. Smart for them, not so good for us. I think that's why stuff doesn't sell and it's the same items over and over.....

I don't think Sideshow have offered a really good deal on figures for many years now. They used to, but I don't remember anything over the last 2-3 years... as I've been waiting. Seems they have plenty of room in their warehouse to horde all this stuff. Fine, keep it, I say.

I can wait. If I can wait over a year for a first-run figure, I can wait many years for a decent deal on a crap trooper I don't really want. [emoji38]

I have to say though, with so many JL figures and GOTG2 figures and the deluge of new SW figures coming, I'm guessing Sideshow would like its warehouse space back. Maybe at Xmas they'll finally crack and give 50% discounts.
That's why I'm waiting on Phasma. $50 and free ship is a good start, but I'm a patient man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Maybe they should have a "Make an Offer" tab on their online store for old stock. Who knows? Maybe they'd get some worthwhile offers over the years they horde this stuff.

Make an offer sounds good but everyone will try and low ball SS. I guess they'll have a minimum offer gauge.

Back