Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well missing that JOHNWICK2 code pisses me off, but the original JOHNWICK code put me over $300 in RP, so I can't complain!

So where was the JOHNWICK2 code posted? It doesn't show up in the FB chat as far as I can see...

It worked for Mad Old Lu after I posted it, so I don't think you saw it right away... It was definitely quick tho...

That was such a fluke on my part too! Firstly, I always forget about the Sideshow Live thing. And really I don't even know why I checked the JW2 code! I guess I thought, "Hmm, Kenben's not the type of fellow to make joke codes...I should check."

Darnit! Oh, well, at least I got the first one.

Any word if they are giving codes out on black friday?

So where was the JOHNWICK2 code posted? It doesn't show up in the FB chat as far as I can see...
YouTube chat. I don't know if it was also posted in FB chat or Periscope...

That was such a fluke on my part too! Firstly, I always forget about the Sideshow Live thing. And really I don't even know why I checked the JW2 code! I guess I thought, "Hmm, Kenben's not the type of fellow to make joke codes...I should check."
Well, it's a good thing you did! :hi5: Sorry to those who missed it...

Damn, not my day...stepped out thinking the show was done. Missed both codes....someone post an exploding head meme for me please....that's my frustration level right now!

Damn, forgot all about checking for codes today due to prepping for the holiday. Still might have gotten them if I hadn't left my phone in the car. Oh well, c'est la vie. Hopefully we have Black Friday & Cyber Monday codes to come. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

So apparently my Tapatalk notifications didn’t work at all. How many codes were there and for how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they're cunning, I'll give them that. After the last two weeks of suffering through these inane shows and not getting any codes, I'd had enough. I normally always hang around in the chat afterwards too just in case they do something sneaky like they did today. Guess I'm back to watching again every week. :mad:

Anyway, missed out on $5 worth of points but didn't have to endure watching the show for 1 1/2 hours, so I'm calling that one even.

I watched on Facebook and I never saw the second one. Didn't get a notification from tapatalk either. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :(

Back