Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAUNT being active in 4am here, not worth to be up and running :D I'm glad for everyone who was able to grab it, good work.

Also missed the last $5 due to European time, and missed the $0.50 one, got all the rest so a very good week after all. Did expect a little more on the last day though, but hey.. Huge thanks again to Pixelpiper and everyone contributing to that service. Will it go on for future codes as well?

I've been around these forums for years and active the past 3. This was my first spook. I don't know how it stacks up to other years but it was great having all the help with codes (I didn't miss one), and I enjoyed following all the chats here. Last night especially when it turned into the "gif wars" was my highlight of the week.
raw
Sweeney Todd sorry for giving up last night haha
It was great being around this group and community. Even when I take time off it's always fun coming back. Hope everyone had a good spook. It was a pleasure sharing this week with everyone! even the no banter thread when it would fill with spam :lol
Thanks for all the help with codes!

Nice... Missed a couple but came out with an even $50...

Between the awesome code share and the much abused but essential non-banter thread as a back up made this a pretty stress-free Spook...

Thanks guys... Until next year!!

:duff

Woke up at 4.00 am with the phone going off from all the non-banter messages and managed to get the code. Only missed one, when I was driving home from work. Also first year I ever discovered a few codes myself before they were posted :) But just wanted to add to the other's thanks. Without these threads and Pixel Piper's email list I wouldn't have gotten more than a few codes. So great work and looking forward to next year.

I almost missed that last code myself, luckily I saw it on FB 11 minutes before it expired and got the email out. Big thanks to Kuat of Kuat, Rambler, Bluevoice, & Cicada17 who pushed out most of the other codes - and also to anyone else who helped submit but might not have gotten there fast enough to beat these guys out. :)

Maybe next time we'll do a pool of some sort and then award a prize to the person pushing the most codes.

Also missed the last $5 due to European time, and missed the $0.50 one, got all the rest so a very good week after all. Did expect a little more on the last day though, but hey.. Huge thanks again to Pixelpiper and everyone contributing to that service. Will it go on for future codes as well?

Yes it's all year long until the next one. They do however miss some of the surprise codes, can't blame them when they come out of no where and then quickly expire.

Thanks to Pixel Kuat of Kuat, Rambler, Bluevoice, & Cicada17! :clap

Thanks to all you guys who reposted codes and kept it entertaining on here between codes! Pixel, thanks for the emails especially!

Thank you pixel Piper and friends, your degree of bringing organization to spooktacular codes this year was remarkable!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

So late to the party this year but I got my $5 (better than a rock). Thanks guys! Can it be applied to a preorder due to charge soon (and if so, how?), or has that ship sailed?

So late to the party this year but I got my $5 (better than a rock). Thanks guys! Can it be applied to a preorder due to charge soon, or has that ship sailed?
Can't be used after an order has already been made. Sorry man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back