Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of work and life stuff, I wasn't able to stalk the boards as much as I wanted to this week and ended up missing more codes than I nabbed. But still I'm very appreciative that Sideshow does this! Fun and generous! :clap

Haha, I said it was over but then jumped right in to my account the moment the code went up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I snagged all the codes. Which is a first for me. That puts me at 150 and I'll likely split it between my next two hot toys purchases.

Do the codes happen for Black Friday / Christmas too? Or just Halloween?

That depends. In the past the free Reward Point codes were mostly around Halloween, however in recent years they have given out the codes in newsletters for some holidays. This year, Sideshow has been handing out small amount codes during their Live Stream events on Facebook. The live stream starts usually every Wednesday at 11 AM PDT. If they post a code, it will appear in the comment wall at random during the live stream and can expire within minutes. It's best to have the code entry page at Sideshow's website up in a separate tab and logged into your account before the event starts so you can act quickly when they post the code.

All except $0.50.

Tapping out

0383ba1fe58e824710ab06b927f7b04e.jpg

Bye Freaks and thanks for
Making this spook fun.

Do the codes happen for Black Friday / Christmas too? Or just Halloween?

I checked my list from last year and there was $25 worth of points given away during December (3x $5 and 1x $10). I don't have a record of any free points for Black Friday though. They also did a $50 off discount code at the beginning of December.

Back