Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again to everyone who posted codes and helped with the email list. This was the first of these events where I haven't missed any - had $80 in RP just before SDCC and now up to $270, so it's been quite a lucrative few months. Now to decide what to spend them on. :)

I haven't done the Spooktacular in 3 years and things look to have changed. Could someone bring me up to speed please? These codes can be banked in your reward points for later OR used today? I thought they were for immediate use only. Do the RP expire or no? Also, how do you claim?

Reward Point codes add points to your Sideshow Reward Point bank in your account. You also earn Reward Points from purchases at Sideshow. The Codes for free points do expire but, the Reward points never expire. You accumulate them and spend on whatever you want.
There's more here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/why-sideshow/sideshow-rewards/

I haven't done the Spooktacular in 3 years and things look to have changed. Could someone bring me up to speed please? These codes can be banked in your reward points for later OR used today? I thought they were for immediate use only. Do the RP expire or no? Also, how do you claim?

Once the codes are redeemed they are saved in your account until you decide to use them; they do not expire once put into your account.

The codes are redeemed by entering them on the sideshow's spooktacular page or the reward points page in your account.

The codes themselves do expire, however. Not sure if any of the newsletter codes are still alive. Spookythanks might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stay-vigilant.jpg

Once the codes are redeemed they are saved in your account until you decide to use them; they do not expire once put into your account.

The codes are redeemed by entering them on the sideshow's spooktacular page or the reward points page in your account.

The codes themselves do expire, however. Not sure if any of the newsletter codes are still alive. Spookythanks might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is and thanks!

Aw missed it. Did people really get $10 for it or are they joking? :lol

I'm not joking, I really got ten. Not sure why. Not questioning it, either... :lol

A similar thing happened a couple of days ago when some people reported getting six dollars added to their account from the three dollar code, so maybe just a glitch in the system that occasionally double adds an inputted code or something? I don't know. But like I said, I'll still take it. :yess:

I'm not joking, I really got ten. Not sure why. Not questioning it, either... :lol

A similar thing happened a couple of days ago when some people reported getting six dollars added to their account from the three dollar code, so maybe just a glitch in the system that occasionally double adds an inputted code or something? I don't know. But like I said, I'll still take it. :yess:

I'm pretty sure I got more from a code last year than it was supposed to give..

I'm kicking myself for missing the last one....I sat down for dinner, and for some reason my phone alert didn't go off. 25 minutes later I check my email and I see the now expired code....damn my laxness!!! :slap

Back