Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Sideshow for all the RP's and a Special Thanks to all the freaks who posted them.......:hi5:

Now I just need Blitzway to release the Ecto-1 so I can apply my reward points towards it...:wink1:

That and Blitzway to actually ship the Ghostbuster figures to bluefin in the United States so they can be distributed those of us who preordered/bought them.

What the heck happened? I was only gone 5 minutes! Some weird funky time warp going on here.

I know I haven't posted hardly at all this Spooktacular, but thank you to everyone posting codes. Ended up with $57, therefore brings me over $200 in RP. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holloween!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I haven't done the Spooktacular in 3 years and things look to have changed. Could someone bring me up to speed please? These codes can be banked in your reward points for later OR used today? I thought they were for immediate use only. Do the RP expire or no? Also, how do you claim?

Thanks to all who posted codes and watched things like sideshow live so I didn't have to. You guys rock.:clap

I only missed the nosleep code. Thanks again to everyone! I also discovered tapatalk notifications this year which are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everybody. It was my first spooktacular and it was great to get so much reward points.

I have a question for all the guys that live outside the US. When you order something with reward points what is the value customs apply for taxes. Full price or discounted one.

Enviado desde mi MIX mediante Tapatalk

Added 40 bucks to my existing 80 .oo thanks guys awesome !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back