Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping to use my points for the Iron Man XLVI. Unfortunately, right now I have $25.50 points so I pretty much just get free shipping. BBTS is $349, meaning Sideshow is currently only $5 cheaper. Really hoping to nab more codes, or hopefully they put it on sale. New to Spook, but I'm going to guess that will not happen and they are just trying to unload shelf warmers.

I'll put my reward points either towards The Iron Man MK V or Endor Luke/Leia. I have $125 with $29 pending and whatever else I can get during Spooktacular.

I'm likely going to wind up with enough points to get at least 50% off any regular Hot Toys release provided prices don't inch closer to $300 within the next year. Since stuff seems to be releasing earlier than projected lately, I'm gonna hold on to my RP and use it on whatever I want that comes out first.

I don’t know what I’m going to use my RP on yet, and yet I pretty desperately go after each RP code they’ve released the past few years!

I’m up to $273, so that would get me something small-ish for free, or take a nice chunk out of something big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back