Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it works great. I just wish I could have more access to my phone. It's hit and miss.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Is it fair to say that's not Tapatalks fault? I am confused about your "It's hit and miss" comment when just before that it seemed your inability to get to your phone was the problem.

me too, had it in with the spam. Didn`t bother to check cause of FORU and ITSYOURS...ouch
missed the REWARDYOU

Is it fair to say that's not Tapatalks fault? I am confused about your "It's hit and miss" comment when just before that it seemed your inability to get to your phone was the problem.
I work with kids. I can pay attention to my phone sometimes. I'm not really even suppose to be on it at all.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Snagged every so far except for one, which luckily for me was the $0.50 :) All credit goes to Pixelpiper and everyone who contributes to his e-mail service though, without that I would probably only have gotten 2.. So thankful for what you guys are doing for everyone.

Thanks Pixel. Im not on your list or anything but you seem to be really helping the peeps out.:clap

Back